Friday 27 July 2012

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Here are a super cool pair of airplane cuff-links I was commissioned to make before Christmas.  They are modeled on the recipient’s actual plane - a Rockwell Commander 112.  I love the cute little windows, but I probably shouldn’t call them “cute” since it might detract from the manliness of the gift.  Truly a customized design, I hope he liked them.  I wish the couple many happy years together & best of luck with their move & their new life on the other side of the pond.Here are my favorite gift ideas for people like him/her. These gifts include funny shirts, books for the new and experienced sky diver, DVDs, accessories, jewelry, home decor, and more. Some of these presents feature symbols that are associated with sky diving, such as parachutes or airplanes

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

Airplane Cufflinks

No comments:

Post a Comment