Friday 27 July 2012

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

This is a Lens for people who love Steampunk Cufflinks and Neo-Victorian Jewelry, or who want to know more about this fascintating movement (no pun intended!)... I love to craft and make all sorts of Watch Movement Jewelry and Victorian styled Wonders!Over the coming weeks, I hope to display my new works and creations and if you need (or are willing to lend!) tips on how to make Steampunk Jewelry, or Crafting then please let me know.'ve been making Steampunk Jewelry for some time now and I want to share my passion for different elements from the Neo-Victorian scene with My Lenses and one of my firm favourites is Steampunk Cufflinks.

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

Steampunk Cufflinks

No comments:

Post a Comment