Tuesday 24 July 2012

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

HI there all!! Borrowed this idea from the ballet board where they have bios of famous ballerina's and 'ballerino's'. I think it's a great idea since there have been many questions in the past regarding what is jazz and what are the styles etc... Hopefully this will further inform some and make them curious to do more research. I'll start by posting a couple of my favorites who greatly influence me. Cheers!! PS - for the most part, these are copied and pasted from sites, not my writing. Please note the author at the end of the article. Thanx

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

Applause Dancewear

No comments:

Post a Comment