Tuesday 24 July 2012

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

I was saved in 1979 and led an ordinary Christian life until 1992, when after reading a book by Reinhardt Bonnke about the World Wide Revival, I prayed a simple prayer asking the Lord to use me in this revival. That night, He called me and commissioned me to speak words to His Bride to help her become the Glorious Bride. He did not allow me to share the things He shared with me until seventeen years later, when He had me start the Since then, He has opened doors for me to begin sharing messages that have helped His People to learn to walk in the fullness of what He purchased for all of us on the Cross.

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

Praise Dancewear

No comments:

Post a Comment