Monday 23 July 2012

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

My favorite ballet dancer isn't too hard to find at all. I see her everyday and amazed how high she can kick her leg up in the air as she stretches and practices her kicks while we talk.My favorite ballet dancer is my daughter who has been doing ballet since age 3. My wife and I are so proud that we've given our daughter the chance at something that may interest her and then we sat back to see if she had a desire to continue it.Throughout the years we've watched her perform in practice, in small performing groups, in recitals on stage at the University where Ballet Companies can schedule for such annual events and at the local community theater too.

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

Ballet Dancewear

No comments:

Post a Comment