Monday 23 July 2012

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

After graduating in Fashion Design in 1980, I designed for UK companies, creating styles for all the major UK stores.I came to California in 1992 and began creating unique, custom-fit Evening wear and Bridal wear. My designs feature specialized handwork, including silk painting, dyed and embellished fabrics, and using antique details, braids, and closures.Then, in 1998 I began www.dancedress.com inspired by my interest in Argentine Tango. Today my dresses are worn by dancers and performers Worldwide. Locally, I showcase my designs at dance conferences/festivals. in addition I produce exciting dance & Evening wear fashion shows. My signature is dance wear which is fluid with a strong sense of fashion, suitable for any elegant occasion.

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

Dance Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment