Sunday 22 July 2012

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

My mother says that when I was little my grandfather used to take me and my cousins on one side after dinner and ask us what we wanted to be when he grew up, and I’d say ‘Christian Dior’,” recalled the French fashion designer Christian Lacroix.” He was so famous in France at the time. It seemed as if he wasn’t a man, but an institution.When Lacroix was growing up in Arles during the 1950s, Christian Dior was indisputably the world’s most famous fashion designer. His name was known all over the world and his label accounted for half of France’s haute couture exports. The Dior client list ran from Ava Gardner and Marlene Dietrich to Princess Margaret and the Duchess of Windsor. 

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

Dior Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment