Sunday 15 July 2012

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

I hate to say this about anything Pink Sugar, but this body spray just doesn't live up to the fragrance of other products in the line. It mostly smells like alcohol and bergamot when I put it on, and this lasts throughout the day for me. I never get to the sweet part, and the alcohol can be overwhelming. I think this body spray could have been made better, but my sister seems to love it, and so do others. Test this in person first, even if you already love Pink Sugar.

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray


Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray

Pink Sugar Body Spray


Pink Sugar Body Spray



No comments:

Post a Comment